AnastasiaDate.com Experience by Chris
Hello love seekers,
I have read these comments and I must say that my experiences on Anastasia are not different than some of the experience above. Recently I spend some money on this website. I had earned some extra bonuses and as a single man I wanted to use this extra money to check some dating websites or agencies in Ukraine. Anastasia Date was one of them.
I want to share my experiences and give some advices to other men seriously looking for a marriage with a lady from an ex-soviet country. If you use Anastasia date think of the following:
Don’t spent time on the live chat when you are visiting the Anastasia website the first time. Directly after logging on you will get many chat requests from the most gorgeous ladies and also many letters which you can read for free, at first that is, at some point no letters are free anymore. The live chat is quite as expensive as a average erotic webcam site while you will have more value for money there seeing ladies naked.
When you just joined Anastasia first look around using the search filter and if you like a lady’s profile send her a first (free) letter and see how she responds. Does she answer your questions? Does the letter look real to you? Be alarmed if she directly calls you sweetheart or dear, fully ignores your questions or tells you a hard breaking story about herself etc…. No honest woman in the world calls an unknown man sweetheart or tells everything about her private life to an unknown man.
2. Look for genuine profiles with real photo’s in real clothes. Many profile’s contain professional photos in nice clothes not of their own, ignore these. I have seen many photos’ there which looked like copied from a playboy magazine. Follow your rational mind not your dick. Of course there are genuine ladies there also the ones with professional photos.
But when (after checking the profile) they look for a man who is ‘generous’ or ‘not greedy’ or ‘want a man to feel a princess with’ or ‘financial secure’, be warned. Ask your lady to send a casual photo of them. Don’t be a fool, even in Ukraine many girls have cellphones nowadays with camera so a real genuine photo is very simple to them to make.
If she is really interested in you she might even be willing to make a photo with a paper in front of her with your written name on it or make a photo with family or friends.
3. Never send presents through the website even if they promise to show you a photo of her while receiving your present. When you send roses it might happen that you will get a photo of her at a market place where they borrowed some roses from a local florist just for the photo.
4. When you still think you have good and genuine contact after exchanging some emails and real photos you might go for a live telephone call called CallMe service to go a step further. The first time do not call longer than 30 minutes or so.
Use this first telephone call to exchange private mails. If she still wants to continue communicating on the live chat or email system of Anastasia breaks up the contact because if they are serious they don’t mind using the private email.
One of the excuses which they commonly use is not having a translator outside Anastasia. This is total bullshit. I have had a long-term correspondence with a Russian woman using the google translator. The google translator works fine. The ladies can just send emails in Russian and you will do the translation.
Another excuse is that they don’t know you yet and they are afraid that you are a freak. Come on!!! You are thousands of miles separated! What could it hurt to just exchange email addresses or perhaps Hotmail, Gmail etc…
5. Never fly all the way to Ukraine to visit 1 lady, this might sound egoistic but fairytales do not exist in real life. Even a serious woman in Ukraine will understand that you are not spending 1000 USD for just 1 woman. Of course you don’t need to tell them (or brag about it) that you are meeting more ladies but there is no need to lie about it either.
6. If you don’t want to spend weeks or months on live chats or exchanging emails and you want fast results go to a smaller agency runned by a family, for instance UFMA (Ukrainian Fiancée Marriage Agency) or Mordison. Both are located in the city of Kharkov. And book a trip to Kharkov.
7. Never interact with a lady who addresses you thru an unknown agency or even no agency at all, not on the internet and certainly not in real.
8. Last but not least, never spend money on a lady other than the membership cost of a website or a travel to that lady. Only give presents when you are really together with them.